What’s the bravest thing you ever did?
Getting up this morning.
When people say ‘This is my baby,’ they don’t always mean a baby. Sometimes they mean a dog.
- me: i don't even care. i'm not going to talk about this anymore.
- me: and you know what else? [2000 word rant]
why ed sheeran is a lyrical genius
- ed: it's alright to die cause death is the only thing you haven't tried but just for tonight hold on
- ed: when my hair's all but gone and my memory fades and the crowds don't remember my name when my hands don't play the same strings the same way i know you will still love me the same
- ed: i don't get waves of missing you anymore they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes
- ed: you can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen next to your heartbeat where i should be keep it deep within your soul
- ed: THEY SAY IM UP AND COMIN LIKE IM FUCKIN IN AN ELEVATOR
Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon, and each month it cries for a love it will never touch.
Sometimes you just need someone to tell you that you were brave for trying, and that you’ll be brave again. Because life is not easy, and sometimes you jump into the deep end, and you enjoy it; but eventually you have to swim back to the shallow end, getting to a place that isn’t where you wanted to be. Yet, perhaps you weren’t meant for that pool, maybe it was just training for something bigger, maybe you were getting ready for the ocean; the water that you were always meant to dive into.
I want to write a novel about silence. The things people don’t say.